Blogging tips

martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

HOT GIRL IN A HOT PINK DRESS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a sexy night outfit! I'm not the party type, I much rather stay home watching Netflix (if I had the time to do so), but whenever I go out I want to look my best (AKA hot as hell). That is why I'm wearing this sexy pink dress, this leather jacket, these gorgeous Jeffrey Campbells, and my mini Michael Kors bag, and these cute earrings. I love this dress because it's not your typical night dress, it is very colorful and that's what makes it original, because nowadays in New York all party dresses are black (hey, love it as well!) but it's great to have a color pop sometimes.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit de noche sexy! No soy una chica muy fiestera, prefiero quedar-me en casa viendo Netflix (si tuviera tiempo) , pero cuando salgo quiero lucir increíble (AKA impresionantemente espectacular haha). Por eso me he puesto este vestido sexy rosa, esta chaqueta de cuero, las botas preciosas de Jeffrey Campbell, y mi bolso mini de Michael Kors, y estos pendientes tan monos. Me encanta este vestido porque no es nada típico, es muy colorido y eso es lo que lo hace original, ya que todo en mundo en Nueva York lleva vestidos de noche negros (que también me encantan), pero no esta mal tener un pop de coló alguna día. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Nasty Gal
Shoes / Zapatos: Jeffrey Campbell
Jacket / Chaqueta: Topshop
Bag / Bolso: Michael Kors
Earrings / Pendientes: Urban Outfitters































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario