Blogging tips

sábado, 3 de octubre de 2015

STOCKHOLM SHOPPING GUIDE



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a Stockholm Shopping Guide! As many of you know (those who follow my Instagram @onathewave) this summer I've been to lots of places, including Sweden. So I created this helpful guide for you, my fellow travelers. Theses are not all the awesome stores in Stockholm, just a short selections of stores that you CANNOT miss for diverse reasons that I explain below.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro una Guía de compras de Estocolmo! Como muchos de vosotros ya sabéis (los que me seguís en Instagram @onathewave) este verano he estado en muchos sitios, incluyendo Suecia. así que he preparado esta útil guía para vosotros, amigos viajeros. Estas no son todas las increíbles tiendas que podes encontrar en Estocolmo, solo una pequeña selección de tiendas que NO os podéis perder por diversas razones que explico abajo.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.



ACNE STUDIOS


I really love the clothing that Acne Studios offers. They always have a lot of variety and lots of different styles within the same store. If you go to Stockholm, I highly recommend that you go to the Acne Studios store because, as it's a Swedish brand, it's a bigger store and the clothing is cheaper (because of the lack of shipment fees). When I went, I was mesmerized by this store: it's decorated beautifully, the clothing is gorgeous it's made of quality fabric, and the staff is extremely nice. This is definitely the best Acne Studios that I've been to. I, of course, bought clothes at Acne Studios, and I'm going to show them to you in an upcoming post.

Me encanta la ropa que Acne Studios ofrece. Tienen mucha variedad y muchos estilos en la misma tienda. Si vais a Estocolmo, os recomiendo mucho que vayáis a la tienda de Acne Studios porque, al ser una marca Sueca, esta tienda es muy grande y la ropa es más barata que en otros sitios que venden esta maca (ya que no hay gastos de envío). cuando you fui, esta tienda me encantó: esta decorada con muy buen gusto, la ropa es preciosa y de una calidad increíble, y los trabajadores son encantadores. Esta es la mejor tienda de Acne Studios en la que he estado. Compré un par de cosillas en esta tienda, cosas que os mostraré en un post dentro de poco.




FILIPPA K


A Swedish brand with store only in Sweden that is definitely worth the visit. As you guys know, I really dark solid dark colors, and this store has an enormous supply of beautiful clothing that is completely my style. My favorite clothing item from Filippa K were the sweaters (lots to choose from) and the skirts. It seemed that sweater + skirt was the staple look of this brand (and I love it!). Then again, I'll show you the clothes that I bought here in upcoming posts (or you can visit my post "Be Cool at Mood Galleria, Stockholm" and you will be able to see one of the sweaters that I bought there).

Una marca Sueca que solo tiene tiendas en Suecia que merece mucho la pena hacer-le una visita. Como ya sabéis, me gustan los colores oscuros y lisos, y eso mismo es lo que esta marca ofrece. Mi prenda de ropa favorita de Filippa K son los jerseys y las faldas. Parece que falda + jersey es uno de los looks más populares de esta marca. Os enseñaré lo que me compré aquí en un post pronto (o podéis visitar Be Cool at Mood Galleria, Stockholm y ver uno de los jerseys que compré aquí)



ZADIG & VOLTAIRE


Zadig & Voltaire is my favorite store, as many of you know, so it HAD TO BE on the list. I really really like their clothing because of the style (dark, solid colors with cool details) and because of the  great quality of their products. Then again, I'll show you the clothing that I bought on upcoming posts.

Zadig & Voltaire es mi tienda favorite, como muchos ya sabéis, así que TENIA QUE ESTAR en la lista. Me gusta mucho su ropa por el estilo (colores sonidos y oscuros con detalles cool) y por la gran calidad de sus productos. Os mostraré la ropa que compré en próximos posts.


MOOD GALLERIAN


Mood Gallerian is a beautiful gallery and one of my favorite places in Stockholm. Besides having great stores inside, suck as Ralph Lauren or Rituals, it has lots of tiny cafes and cute places (as seen in Be Cool at Mood Galleria, Stockholm). It also has a floor that is mainly dedicated to fast beauty and it has a nails bar, a hair bar, and a brow bar (my dream came true to be honest).

Mood Gallerian es una galeria preciosa y uno de mis lugares favoritos en Estocolmo. Aparte de tener excelentes tiendas dentro, como Ralph Lauren o Rituals, también tiene muchos cafes super monos y sitios muy chulos (como podéis ver en Be cool at Mood Galleria, Stockholm). También tiene una planta dedicada a la belleza rápida, con un bar de uñas, un bar de pelo y un var de cejas (mi sueño hecho realidad).




NK


I would describe NK as Stockholm's Bloomingdales. It has lots of excellent designer clothing (a Hérmes store... HELLO!) and a huge make-up section. Highly recommended.

En mi opinión, NK es el Bloomingdales de Estocolmo. Tiene un montón de ropa de diseño excelente (una tienda de Hérmes... HELLO!) y una sección de maquillaje bastante grande. Muy recomendado.



COS


Great brand and this location is huge. They have very cute fall stuff.

Una marca muy buena y esta tienda es enorme. Tienen muchas cosas bonitas para el otoño.



ZARA


Is any shopping list complete without mentioning Zara? NO! To be honest: I'm addicted to Zara. But the clothing that you find depends on the place that you buy it from. For example: I love the Zara at New York, but I hate it in Andorra or in some Spanish locations. Lucky for you, the Zara at Stockholm is very similar to the New York one, with tons of solid stuff.

Ninguna Guia de compras estaría completa sin mencionar a Zara. Para ser sincera: Soy una dicta a Zara. Pero su ropa depende del sitio donde la compras. Por ejemplo: me encanta Zara en Nueva York, pero odio el Zara de Andorra o de algunas localidades españolas. Por suerte para ti, el Zara de Estocolmo es muy similar al de Nueva York, con cosas solidad super bonitas. 



H&M


Everyone that knows me knows that I'm not an H&M fan, but it's a Swedish brand so I had to mention it. This store is pretty big and you can find some pretty clothes (specially for fall).

Toda la gente que me conoce sabe que no soy una fan de H&M, pero es una marca Sueca y la tenia que mencionar. Esta tienda es bastante grande y puedes encontrar ropa bonita (especialmente para otoño).

_________________________________________________________________________________________



So that was the guide of the stores that are a "MUST VISIT" in Stockholm, of course that there are many others that do too (7 For all Mankind, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, etc.) but the stores that I put on the list are stores for all kinds of budgets, that have very different styles, or that you can only find in Sweden.

Esta es mi lista de tiendas que son un "MUST VISIT" en Estocolmo, claro que hay otras que también podrían estar perfectamente en esta lista (7 For all Mankind, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, etc.) pero las tiendas que están en la lista son para todo tipo de presupuesto, con estilos muy diferentes, o tiendas que solo podéis encontrar en Suecia. 











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario