Blogging tips

martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

SEXY GREEN DRESS & CHLOÉ DREW BAG



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a Kardashian-inspired outfit! The of you who know me personally know that I do not like the Kardashian family a lot, but I do admire their fashion sense. This outfit makes me think about the Kardashians because the K-girls often wear dresses like this one (specially Kim and Kylie), and they often pair them with booties, designer bags, and oversized sunglasses. I really like this outfit because it's sexy but not sluty and it doesn't show much skin but it emphasizes my silhouette.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit inspirado en las Kardashian! Los que me conocen personalmente saben que no me gusta demasiado la familia Kardashian, pero admiro su sentido de la moda. Este outfit me recuerda a las Kardashian porque las chicas-K llevan vestidos como este gran parte del tiempo (especialmente Kim y Kyie), y muchas veces los combinan con botines, bolsos de diseño, y maxi-gafas de sol. Me gusta mucho este outfit porque es muy sexy pero no de guarrilla, y no enseña demasiada piel pero enfatiza la figura.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Lulu's
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Bag / Bolso: Chloé
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Miu Miu
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario