Blogging tips

sábado, 17 de octubre de 2015

GRUNGE OUTFIT UNDER FDR DR.



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a grunge outfit! This week I have been dancing a lot, as I am required to do at least 18 hours of dance per week, so I'm physically exhausted but I'm here once again showing you a new outfit. I'm wearing a wool dress because... fall, duh! I added fishnets tights to give it a grungy, sexy touch. Also wearing my new favorite black boots from Zadig et Voltaire, my mini Michael Kors bag, and a black and silver ear-cuff.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit grunge! Esta semana he bailado mucho, ya que tengo que hacer al menos 18 horas de baile a la semana, así que estoy muy cansada fisicamente, pero aquí estoy otra vez mostrando un nuevo outfit. Llevo un vestido de lana negra porque... es otoño. Le he añadido unas medias de rejilla para darle un toque grunge y sexy al look. También llevo puestas mis nuevas botas negras favoritas, un bolso mini de Michael Kors, y un ear-cuff negro y plateado.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Zara (Old)
Tights / Medias: Nasty Gal
Shoes / Zapatos: Zadig et Voltaire
Bag / Bolso: Michael Kors
Ear-Suff / Pendiente: Stradivarius

































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario