Blogging tips

jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

DENIM SKIRT & BLACK BOOTS ON A NYC ROOFTOP



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a chic outfit! First of all, sorry about the delay today. I'm very sick and been in bed for all day yesterday and it was imposible for me to prepare the post. I'm wearing a black crop top, a denim skirt with buttons on the front, black high-boots, and a green mini bag. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit chic!Primeramente, persón por el retraso hoy. Estoy muy mala y estado en la cama todo el día de ayer y me fue imposible preparar el post. Llevo puesto un crop top negro, una falda tejana con botones en la parte delantera, botas altas de color negro, y un bolso mini de color verde. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top: Topshop
Skirt / Falda: Zara
Boots / Botas: Topshop
Bag / Bolso: Topshop
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario