Blogging tips

domingo, 23 de agosto de 2015

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND IN SOHO



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a cool-chic look! This is my last post before I post the pictures from my vacations, so I decided that I would go take the pictures in SoHo (duh...). SoHo is my favorite area in NYC because of the amazing brunch places, great stores, street-art, and relaxed vibes. One of my favorite brunch places in the city is Jack's Wife Freda, and in front of it there's this awesome wall. I've wanted to take pictures here for a long time but I needed to find the perfect outfit, and this is it. I'm wearing a black crop-top and black bralette, oversized jeans, black leather ankle boots, my beloved gray Chanel bag, my silver Dior sunglasses, and silver accessories. In the next post you will see the amazing rooftop of the Urban Hotel in Madrid.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look chic-cool! Este es mi último post antes de publicar los outfits de las vacaciones, así que decidí hacer las fotos en SoHo (duh...). SoHo es mi area favorita de NYC por sus increíbles lugares para el brunch, tiendas geniales, arte callejero, y ambiente relajado. Uno de mis lugares de brunch favoritos es Jack's Wife Freda, y delante podemos encontrar este muro. He querido hacer fotos en este lugar desde hace tiempo pero debía encontrar el outfit perfecto, y es este. Llevo puesto un crop-top negro, un bralette negro, unos pantalones grandes, unos botines de cuero negro, my amado bolso gris de Chanel, mis gafas de sol plateadas de Dior, y accesorios plateados. En el próximo post podréis descubrir la increíble azotea del Hotel Urban de Madrid.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top: Brandy Melville
Pants / Pantalones: Topshop
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Bag / Bolso: Chanel
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Dior
Necklace / Collar: Tiffany & Co.
Earrings / Pendientes: Tous
Bra / Sujetador: Free People

























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario