Blogging tips

sábado, 22 de agosto de 2015

BLACK AND GREEN: IT'S CÉLINE!



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a chic look! I'm wearing a black and silver top from Zadig et Voltaire, skinny green jeans, a pair of nude heels, my beloved black, green, and beige Céline bag, a green hat, and golden accessories. I'm currently staying in Mexico City and we will be here for three days before we pack our stuff and take a plane to Barcelona. Then, we will spend a week in Andorra (my home country) and then I'll go to Sweden for a while to visit my boyfriend. After that, my family and I will spend a week in Barcelona and then I will return to New York City (my home). Also, I just wanted to let you know that after this post, there will be a post from SoHo, then one from Madrid, and then several posts from Mexico (at different locations).
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look chic! Llevo puestos un top negro y plateado de Zadig et Voltaire, unos pantalones ajustados verde oliva, unos tacones nude, my amado bolso Céline en beige, negro, y verde oliva, un sombreo verde, y accesorios dorados. Actualmente estoy en la Ciudad de Mexico (el D.F.) y nos quedaremos aquí por unos tres días antes de coger el avión a Barcelona. Pasaré una semana en Andorra (mi país de origen) y luego me iré a Suecia por unas semanas a visitar a mi novio. Luego, mi familia y yo pasaremos una semana en Barcelona y me volveré a Nueva York (casita, porfin!). Además, os quería decir que después de este post, vais a ver uno desde SoHo, uno desde Madrid, y muchos desde México (en distintos lugares).
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top: Zadig et Voltaire
Pants / Pantalones: Macy's
Bag / Bolso: Céline
Shoes / Zapatos: Cole Haan
Hat / Sombrero: Zara
Necklace / Collar: Madewell
Earrings / Pendientes: Madewell





























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario