Blogging tips

martes, 14 de julio de 2015

VIVE LE BRUNCH TEE BY WENDY'S LOOKBOOK



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a casual look! I bought this T-Shirt from the amazing fashion blogger who runs Wendy's Lookbook. She created this T-Shirts and when I saw them I fell in love with them (because brunch is life...duh). I'm wearing this cool graphic tee, light oversized jeans, these amazing blue shoes to spice the outfit up, a black blazer (in some photos), a silver necklace, and silver earrings. Also, I wanted to share with you how much of a loser I am by confessing that the other day I went to the doctor to get shots (for my upcoming trip to Mexico) and I totally panicked and cried like a baby. So, there's that... But its totally worth it because these shots are necessary to go to Mexico. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas! 

Hoy os muestro un look casual! Compré esta camiseta de la linea de ropa de la increíble bloguera de moda del blog Wendy's Lookbook y la adoro (casi tanto como adoro un buen brunch). Llevo puesta esta camiseta gráfica, unos pantalones tejanos claritos, estos increíbles zapatos azules para darle un toque especial al outfit, una chaqueta negra (en algunas fotos), un collar plateado, y unos pendientes plateados. Además, para que veáis lo perdedora que soy, os voy a confesar que el otro día fui al medico para que me pusiera unas vacunas (para mi proximo viaje a Mexico) y me dio un ataque de pánico y lloré. Así que ahora ya lo sabéis. Pero bueno, vale la pena ya que son vacunas necesarias para ir a Mexico.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

T-Shirt / Camiseta: Wendy's Lookbook
Pants / Pantalones: Topshop
Shoes / Zapatos: Nasty Gal
Blazer / Chaqueta: Express
Earrings / Pendientes: Tous
Necklace / Collar: Topshop

























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario