Blogging tips

sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

SILVER, BLACK, AND GRAY LIPS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you daring/rock outfit! I love the combination between silver and black and so I created this look. I'm wearing a high-waited black skirt, a silver crop-top, black platforms, an ear-cuff, an earring, a silver statement necklace, and a ring. Also, yes, my lips are gray. Sometimes I feel like wearing weird-colored lipstick ( I currently have pastel blue, gray, and bright yellow). In my opinion, wearing a "weird" shade of lipstick gives the outfit a special touch.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look rebelde/rock! Me encanta la combinación de negro y plateado así que cree este look. Llevo puesta una falda de cintura alta de color negro, un crop-top plateado, unas plataformas negras, un ear-cuff, un pendiente, un collar grande y plateado, y un anillo. Si, mis labios son grises. A veces me apetece pintarlos de colores raros (ya tengo azul pastel, gris, y amarillo chillón). En mi opinión, colores "raros" para los labios le dan un toque especial al look.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top / Top: Nasty Gal
Skirt / Falda: Zara
Shoes / Zapatos: Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace / Collar: Topshop
Earring / Pendiente: Topshop
Ear-Cuff / Ear-Cuff: Stradivarius
Ring / Anillo: Topshop


























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario