Blogging tips

jueves, 16 de julio de 2015

ORCHID DRESS WITH NUDE HEELS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a chic, cool outfit! I am madly in love with this dress, it's just perfection: It's cute, sexy, and original. So when I saw it online I needed to get it, and so I did. I paired this beautiful beautiful dress with nude heels, and flower earrings. I love that the outfit is in a nude base color so that the pink and red flowers of the dress stand out.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look cool y chic! Estoy perdidamente enamorada de este vestido, és perfecto: és mono, sexy, y muy original. Cuando lo vi online tenia que comprarlo, y lo hice. He combinado este precioso vestido con tacones nude y pendientes de flores. Me encanta que todo el outfit sea de color carne, y que las flores rojas y rosas del vestido resalten. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: For Love and For Lemons
Shoes / Zapatos: Cole Haan
Earrings / Pendientes: Present / Regalo




























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario