Blogging tips

domingo, 26 de julio de 2015

I'M A MINION!



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a cute outfit! You guys know that most of the times I wear jeans or a very dark outfit, but sometimes I feel like wearing something like this: cute and casual. I first selected the yellow skirt and the sneakers and then I added the minion T-shirt (aren't they adorable?), then as I felt like the look was going to be cute and playful, I added the M&M's earrings and the small gray bag.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look mono! Ya sabéis que normalmente llevo puestos tejanos o outfits de colores oscuros, pero a veces me apetece llevar algo como este outfit: mono y casual. Primero seleccioné la falsa y las zapatillas y luego le añadí la camiseta de los minion (son adorables, no es cierto?), después, como vi que el look iba a ser mono y juguetón, le añadí los pendientes de M&M's y el bolso gris pequeño. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

T-Shirt / Camiseta: Universal Studios
Skirt / Falda: Lulu's
Shoes / Zapatos: Adidas
Bag / Bolso: Stradivarius (old)
Earrings / Pendientes: M&M's

































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario