Blogging tips

jueves, 11 de junio de 2015

MY ASOS, FLORAL GRADUATION DRESS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you the outfit that I wore for my graduation (which was last Saturday). I bought this gorgeous dress, as well as the sandals on Asos. I decided to wear sandals and not heels because I thought that they went better with the dress, and because I didn't want to torture my feet. I love this outfit because it's very versatile: I could wear it to graduation or for a walk on the park. I hope you enjoy this pictures. Also, I want to congratulate all of the people my age in Andorra and Spain for taking the tests to access college (la PAU o Selectividad). These tests are similar to the SATs or ACTs, but with a lot of subjects, so they take 3 days. So, to everyone who is taking "la sele": Keep up with the good work, and I wish you the best. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro el outfit que llevé a mi graduación (la cual fue el Sábado pasado). Compré este precioso vestido y las sandalias en Asos. Decidí llevar sandalias y no tacones, ya que creo que las sandalias quedan mejor con este vestido, y ya que no quería torturar mis pies. Me encanta este outfit porque es muy versátil: Me lo puedo poner para la graduación, o para un paseo por el parque. Espero que disfrutes de estas fotos. Además, me gustaría felicitar a la gente de mi edad de Andorra y España por estar haciendo las Pruebas de Acceso a la Universidad (la PAU o Selectividad). Estos tests son similares a los SATs o ACTs de Estados Unidos, pero con un montón de asignaturas, así que duran 3 días. Así que, a todos los que estáis haciendo la sele: Seguid haciendo un buen trabajo y os deseo lo mejor. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Asos
Shoes / Zapatos: Asos
Earrings / Pendientes: Present / Regalo



























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario