Blogging tips

martes, 26 de mayo de 2015

I'M AN ADDICT TO 100% CASHMERE SWEATERS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a simple look with a beautiful piece! as you guys know, I love sweaters (I'm an assist), and today I want to show you mi favorite. This sweater is from Zadie et Voltaire (one of my favorite brands), and although is rather expensive, it's totally worth it. Let me explain, wearing this sweater feels as if you were hanging out inside of a extra soft, fluffy cloud (As it's made of 100% cashmere). Anyway, I'm wearing the sweater, jeans, white sneakers, a gray bag, a silver necklace, silver earrings and a navy scrunchy (to add color to the look and volume to the hair-do).
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy simple con una pieza muy bonita! Como ya sabéis, me encantan los jerseys, y hoy os quiero enseñar mi favorito.Este jersey es de Zadie et Voltaire ( una de mis marcas favoritas) y, aunque es tirando a caro, vale mucho la pena. Llevar puesto este jersey es como estar dentro de una nube (ya que está hecho 100% de cashmere). Llevo puesto el jersey, unos tejanos, unas zapatillas blancas, un bolso gris, un collar plateado, unos pendientes plateados, y un coletero azul oscuro (para darle color al look y volumen al peinado).
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey: Zadig et Voltaire
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Asos
Bag / Bolso: Stradivarius
Necklace / Collar: Topshop
Earrings / Pendientes: TOUS
Scrunchy / Goma del pelo: Topshop





















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario