Blogging tips

sábado, 4 de abril de 2015

SPRING HAS SPRUNG AND I'M WEARING PINK



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a Spring inspired look! My Spring Break has begun and I'm going to California, with my AMAZING boyfriend, Jakob. I'm leaving today and we will arrive around one o'clock. We will be staying at Santa Monica and will visit L.A. and Venice Beach, and we'll go to Universal Studios as well. So this upcoming week you'll see a bunch of pics taken at California. I LOVE Easter (the time not the actual celebration) and so I created this look based on a very Eastery color: pastel pink. I added white, some floral, pearl earrings and a beautiful charm bracelet (in the future I might tell you what each of the charms mean).
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy primaveral! Mi Spring Break acaba de empezar y yo me voy a California con mi INCREIBLE novio, Jakob. Me voy hoy y llegaremos sobre la una. Nos alojaremos en Santa Monica y visitaremos L.A., Venice Beach y Universal Studios. Así que esta semana vais a ver muchas fotos hechas en California. Adoro la Pascua (la época del año, no la celebración), así que criado este look basándome en un color muy de Pascua: el rosa pastel. Le he añadido blanco, floral,  pendientes de perlas y un brazalete precioso de colgantes (En el futuro puede que os diga lo que cada colgantito significa para mi).
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top / Top: H&M
Pants / Pantalones: Mango
Shoes / Zapatos: Aldo
Bracelet / Pulsera: Tiffany's & Co.
Basquet / Cesta: Twenty Violets
Earrings / Pendientes: Gift / Regalo



















Photographer: Eugenia Martinez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario