Blogging tips

jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

MINIONS IN VENICE BEACH



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you the outfit that I wore in Venice Beach! In this post I'l show you pictures of the outfit and some pictures of Venice Beach, which is amazing. This day was kinda windy, so ignore my hair please. I'm wearing a super cute Minion t-Shirt that I bought at Universal Studios, a pair of shorts, Nike sneakers (to walk comfortably), a hoodie tied on my waist,  and my round sunglasses. This day we got a tandem (a bike for two people) and we went from Santa Monica to Venice Beach with the bike, which was very cool and the views were amazing. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro el look que llevé cuando fui a Venice Beach! En este post os muestro el outfit que llevaba y fotos de Venice Beach, que es muy guay. Ese día hacia mucho viento, así que ignorad mis pelos, por favor. Llevo puesta una camiseta super mona de Minions que compré en Universal Studios. unos shorts, unas zapatillas Nike (para poder andar cómodamente), una sudadera atada a la cintura y mis gafas de sol redondas. Ese día alquilamos un tandem (una bici para dos) y fuimos desde Santa Monica hasta Venice Bech, las vistas fueron increíbles. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

T-Shirt / Camiseta: Universal Studios
Shorts / Shorts: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Nike
Hoodie / Sudadera: Abercrombie & Fitch
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Rayban



























 Photographer: Jakob Leth (AKA amazing boyfriend)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario