Blogging tips

domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

BLACK & WHITE LOOK WITH EMOJI PURSE



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a formal look with a pop of color (and fun)! I'm wearing a very special white shirt with a black tie, black high-waisted pants, black leather booties, golden accessories (earrings and black and gold belt) and an emoji purse. I love this look with and without the purse. For example, if I was going to wear it to a very formal occasion or to a formal work situation I would't use this purse, I would probably wear a black one. But if I'm just walking around or hanging out in an informal situation, I would wear the purse, because I love it. This is one of my favorite emojis, this one and the girl with the red dress dancing. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look formal con un pop de color (y diversión)! Llevo puesto una camisa muy especial de color blanco con una corbata negra, unos pantalones de cintura alta de color negro, botines de cuero negro, accesorios doraos (los pendientes y el cinturón dorado y negro) y un bolso de emoji. Me encanta este look con y sin el bolso. Por ejemplo, si fuera a algún sitio muy formal o para ir a trabajar, no llevaría el bolso. Pero si simplemente estuviera paseando o hubiera quedado con alguien en un ambiente informal, si que llevaría el bolso, porque me encanta. Este es uno de mis emojis preferidos, este y la mujer con el vestido rojo que parece que esta bailando.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Shirt / Camisa: Anne Fontaine
Pants / Pantalones: Nasty Gal
Shoes / Zapatos: Urban Outfitters
Purse / Bolso: Nasty Gal
Earrings / Pendientes: Madewell
Belt / Cinturón: Nasty Gal
Tie / Corbata: Anne Fontaine



















Photographer: Eugenia Martinez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario