Blogging tips

martes, 3 de febrero de 2015

SPORTY LOOK WITH G.A.P SWEATSHIRT



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing a sporty look! Lately I've done a lot of auditions and now I'm going back to my "normal life". I felt like creating a more sport-ish outfit because I'm kind of sick of dresses (As I've worn my audition dress more than my Pj's lately). I love the combination of skinny jeans and oversized sweatshirts (or sweaters). I choose this Florence & The Machine tee because I absolutely love this band and I love the design of the T-shirt. I chose my Nike's because they are super comfy. I like wearing sports sneakers because I can run and jump (which I am constantly doing) freely. Right now, as I'm very tired of dressing up, I would wear this kind of look everywhere. But this urgency to wear ultra-casual/sporty outfits will eventually fade.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look bastante deportivo! Ultimamente, he ido a mucha audiciones y ya estoy lista para volver a mi "vida normal". Me apetecía crear un look más deportivo ya que estoy muy cansada de llevar vestidos (ya que últimamente llevo puesto mas tiempo mi vestido para las audiciones que mis pijamas). Me encanta la combinación de vaqueros ajustados y sudaderas (o jerseys) oversized. Y  he elegido esta camiseta de Florence & The Machine ya que adoro esta banda y me guata mucho el diseño de la camiseta en sí. Llevo puestas mis zapatillas Nike porque son super cómodas. Me encanta llevar zapatillas de deporte ya que puedo correr y salta con total libertad. Ahora mismo, ya que estoy cansada de vestir elegante constantemente, llevaría este look en cualquier ocasión. Pero esta urgencia de llevar outfits ultra-comodos/deportivos desvanecerá gradualmente.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top / Top: Stradivarius
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Sweatshirt / Sudadera: G.A.P
Shoes / Zapatos: Nike
Necklace / Colgante: Urban Outfitters
Deer Ring / Anillo de ciervo: Sheinside
Bunny Ring / Anillo de conejo: Romwe
Simple Rings / Anillos simples: Forever 21
Black & Silver Rings / Anillos negros y plateados: Topshop






















Photographer: Eugenia Martínez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario