Blogging tips

domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

ROCK LOOK IN BLACK AND GRAY



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a rock inspired, chic look! As you guys know, I'm obsessed with dark colors, I just think they are very flattering and elegant, so I created this look. It's been a while since I don't style a rock-ish look, so Ta-da (applause)! Anyway, I feel like this look truly represents who I am and completely captures my essence. When I created the look yesterday, I immediately placed it on my "permanent looks" list (For more information about what my definition of "permanent look" is, click Here.) I started by pairing the black pants with the black and gray, stripe t-shirt. Then added the shiny moccasins and the leather jacket. As I saw that the look was lacking a little bit of rock and chic factor, I added the studded handbag and the hat. As for the accessories, the necklace and the ring give a bohemian touch and the bracelet keeps me balanced. This bracelet is from the brand Lokai and it's a very special one: the black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea (the lowest place on Earth) and the white bead contains water from Mt. Everest (the highest place on Earth).
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look rock y chic! Como ya sabeis, estoy obsesionada con los colores oscuros, creo que son muy elegantes y siempre quedan bien, así que he credo este look. Hace bastante que no publico ningún look rock así que aquí lo tenéis, Ta-chán (aplausos)! Este look me representa realmente tal y como soy y captura my esencia perfectamente. Ayer, cuando cree el look, lo puse inmediatamente en mi lista de "looks permanentes" (Para más información sobre lo que son mis "looks permanentes", haced click Aquí.) Emes combinando los pantalones negros con la camiseta de rallas gris y negras. Luego le añadí los mocasines de charol y la cazadora de cuero. Como vi que al look le faltaba un poco de rollo rock y chic, le añadí el bolso con tachuelas y el gorro. Llevo tres accesorios: el collar, el anillo y la pulsera. El collar aporte un pollito bohemio al look, igual que el anillo, mientras que la pulsera me mantiene equilibrada. Esta pulsera es de Lokai y es muy especial: la bolita negra contiene barro de el Mar Muerto (el punto más bajo de la Tierra) y la bolita blanca contiene agua del Monte Everest (el punto más alto de la Tierra)
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top / Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Aldo
Jacket / Chaqueta: Topshop
Handbag / Bolso: Michael Kors
Hat / Sombrero: Gift / Regalo
Necklace / Collar: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet / Pulsera: Lokai
Ring / Anillo: Topshop





















Photographer: Eugenia Martínez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario