Blogging tips

jueves, 15 de enero de 2015

MINION DENIM SHIRT AND CALIFORNIA VIBES



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a casual, Californian-inspired look! I recently decide that I'm going to go to California for April break and I'm so excited that I created this look with Californian vibes. I got tis minion denim shirt quite a while ago and I was very looking forward using it for the blog, so here it is. I chose black leggings with a simple white tank top and I added the minion shirt tied on my waist to give the look some volume. Also, I chose black leather booties to match the leggings. I chose this dark green beanie to complete the look because it felt very hipster and appropriate with the whole outfit. I chose this green handbag to give the look a POP of COLOR and because it's very tiny and cute. I'm wearing a necklace that I made; a bottle full of salt and an aged paper inside with my name. For the earring I chose my favorite pair, this super adorable M&M ones. This look could be worn in several occasions, but I personally see myself walking in LA, specifically in Venice Beach dressed like this.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look casual inspirado en California! Recientemente he decidido que me voy a California durante las vacaciones de Abril y, estoy tan contenta que he creado este look con un estilo californiano. Me compré esta camisa tejana de minions hace ya bastante y quería incorporar-la en un look desde hace mucho, así que aquí lo tenéis. Elegí leggings negros con una camiseta de tirantes blanco y le añadí la camisa de minions atada a mi cintura para dar-le volumen al look. Además, elegí botines negros para combinar con los leggings. Elegí este beanie (gorrito) verde oscuro ya que le da un toque hispter y es muy apropiado en el contexto del outfit. Elegí el bolso verde para darle un toque de COLOR al look y porque es muy pequeño y practico. Llevo un colgante que hice yo misma, con una botella llena de sal y un pergamino dentro con mi nombre. Elegí mis pendientes favoritos, este adorable par de M&Ms. Este look se podría llevar en muchas ocasiones, pero yo personalmente me veo dando un paseo por LA ( Los Angeles), especialmente por Venice Beach vestida de este modo.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Tank Top / Camiseta tirantes: H&M
Minion Shirt / Camisa Minions: Sheinside
Leggings / Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Handbag / Bolso: Asos
Beanie / Gorrito: Obey
Necklace / Colgante: Hand-made by me
Earrings / Pendientes: M&M

























Photographer: Eugenia Martínez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario