Blogging tips

sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

LADY STYLE RED DRESS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you an elegant and chic outfit! Next week, I have auditions and I had to buy a lady style, A-line dress for them. So I went to Macy's and I acquired this spectacular Vera Wang. Is perfect for the auditions: is elegant, conservative and with a sexy touch. Also, is red, and it's always a good idea to bring a pop of color to an audition, because it makes you more memorable. As for the shoes, I'm not going to wear this ones for the audition because they are too high, but I love them to complete this outfit. I love the combination between red and nude, because if the shoes were to be red or colorful, it would be too much color, and would take the attention away from the dress. I'm wearing my lucky necklace (which I wear almost every day) and my pearl earrings. This outfit could be worn in formal occasions or, when it's warmer, in more informal occasions, because it's a perfect outfit for the spring and summer.
Espero que os guste!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look elegante y chic! La semana que viene tengo audiciones y he tenido que comprar un vestido estilo lady de A-line. Así que fui a Macy's y me compré este espectacular Vera Wang. Es perfecto para audiciones: es elegante, conservativo, pero con un toque sexy. Además, els rojo, y siempre es una buena idea llevar un pop de color a una audición, ya que te hace más recordable. No voy a llevar estos zapatos a la audición, pero me encantaban para completar este outfit. Me encanta la combinación entre el rojo y el nude, ya que si los zapatos fuesen rojos o de un color chillón, sería demasiado color y desviarían la atención del vestido a los zapatos. Llevo mi colgante de la suerte (que llevo casi cada día) y mis pendientes de perlas. Este outfit puede ser llevado en ocasiones más formales o, cuando haga más calor, en ocasiones más informales, ya que es un look muy primaveral y de verano. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Vera Wang
Shoes / Zapatos: Miss Selfridge
Necklace / Colgante: Tiffany & Co.
Earrings / Pendientes: Gift / Regalo




















Photographer: Eugenia Marínez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario