Blogging tips

sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

YOGA PANTS AND BEIGE UGGS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a look created to hang around your home! I love to be warm and cozy in my own apartment. Although I'm mostly in my pajamas when I'm home, when I have guests or people over, I want to wear something that feels like a pajama but it's not. Every single piece of this outfit is as comfy as a cloud. I chose this patterned, black yoga pants; this beige and sparkly sweater. To match with the color of the sweater I chose this beige Uggs, and also because you feel like walking on clouds. To give the look a cute touch to the outfit I wore this necklace, which was a gift from my aunt.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look para ir por casa! Me encanta estar calentita y comoda en mi casa. Aunque casi siempre voy en pijama por casa, cuando tengo invitados quiero llevar algo que sea tan cómodo como un pijama, pero que no lo sea. Cada pieza de este look es super cómoda. He elegido estos pantalones de yoga negros; este beige y brillante jersey. Para combinar con el tono del jersey, he elegido estas Uggs altas en color beige, ademas porque cada vez que ando con ellas me siento andando sobre una nube. Para darle un toque mono al outfit, llevé este collar, que fue un regalo de mi tía.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey: Abercrombie & Fitch
Yoga Pants / Pantalones de Yoga: Lululemon
Shoes / Zapatos: Uggs
Necklace / Colgante: Gift / Regalo

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario