Blogging tips

jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014

CHRISTMAS LOOK



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you an outfit perfect for Christmas Day! Is the happiest day of the year: I celebrate it with my family (the people who I love the most), I give presents to my family, they give presents to me, we play board games, we watch Lindsay Lohan and Reese Witherspoon together, etcetera. I'm showing you a comfy look to play around but very cute and that captures the Christmas vibe. Besides showing you the pictures of the look, as I always do, I'm showing you pictures of me fooling around with Christmas decorations (such as the elf hat) and Christmas presents (the unicorn mask). My lovely brother, that knows me so so well, bought me this amazing unicorn mask, and he bought himself a horse mask. I didn't unwrap the other presents yet because I shoot this about five days before Christmas and we didn't have all of the presents and I couldn't kill the magic by unwrapping them before Christmas.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit perfecto para el día de Navidad! Es el día más feliz del año: lo celebro con mi familia (la gente a la que más quiero), les doy regalos, me dan regalos, jugamos a juegos de mesa, vemos películas de Lindsay Lohan y Reese Witherspoon juntos, etcétera. Os muestro un look muy cómodo para jugar pero que a la vez es muy mono y captura perfectamente el espíritu navideño. Además de mostrar-os fotos del outfit, como siempre hago, os muestro fotos de mi haciendo el tonto en mi casa y jugando con decoraciones de Navidad (como el gorrito de elfo) y con regalos (como la mascara de unicornio). My queridísimo hermano, que me conoce super bien, me compró esta increíble máscara de unicornio y se compró para el mismo una máscara de caballo. No abrí los otros regalos ya que hice estas fotos unos cinco días antes de Navidad y no teníamos todos los regalos y no podia destruir la magia navideña abriéndolos antes de tiempo.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey: Abercrombie & Fitch
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Uggs






















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario