Blogging tips

jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2014

BLACK PLEATED SKIRT AND GRAY SWEATER



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a casual look! As you guys know I love sweaters, but sometimes, specially when I'm in an indoors environment, I like to pair sweaters with skirt instead of pants. That's why I'm showing you this look today. I think that the black pleated skirt goes very well with the dark gray, textured sweater and the burgundy, ultra soft infinity-scarf. I paired the skirt with this matte, black moccasins and paired the burgundy of the scarf with the burgundy of the lips.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look casual! Como ya sabéis, me encantan los jerseys, pero algunas veces, especialmente en interior, me encanta llevar jerseys con faldas y no con pantalones. Así que por eso os muestro este look. La falda plisada negra queda muy bien con el jersey texturizado en gris oscuro y la bufanda infinita, super suave en color granate. Me he puesto los mocasines negro mate ya que combinan con el negro de la falda, y para combinar con el color de la bufanda, me he pintado los labios del mismo color.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey: Urban Outfitters
Skirt / Falda: Silvian Heach
Shoes / Zapatos: Wanted Shoes
Scarf / Bufanda: Urban Outfitters



















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario