Blogging tips

martes, 23 de diciembre de 2014

BLACK LEATHER JACKET AND SKINNY JEANS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very rock-ish look! I'm in Andorra. As you guys know, I arrived yesterday and I immediately started taking pictures for more posts. Today, I'm showing you one of my "permanent looks." If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know what I'm talking about; and if you have nor or don't know what I mean, read this post. I love this outfit and I recently completed it, when I bought this adorable, studded Michael Kors handbag. The black leather of the jacket and the handbag, stablishes the rock vibe of the outfit. On the other hand, the rest of the look is quite casual: a simple tank top with a smiley face and the letters "Good Times" and a pair of skinny jeans. To finish the look and to add to the rock vibe: red lipstick.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy rock! Estoy en Andorra! Como ya sabéis, llegué ayer e inmediatamente he empezado a hacer fotos para más posts. Hoy, os muestro uno de mis "looks permanentes." Si me lleváis leyendo desde hace tiempo, sabréis de lo que estoy hablando; y si no lo hacéis, leed este post. Me enana este outfit y lo he completado recientemente cuando compré este adorable bolso de Michael Kors con tachuelas. El cuero negro de la cazadora y del bolso establecen el estilo rock del look. En la otra mano, el resto del look es bastante casual: una simple camiseta con una cara sonriente y las letras "Good Times" y un par de pantalones tejanos ajustados. Para rematar el look y cntribuir al rollo rock del look: pintalabios rojos.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

T-Shirt / Camiseta: Pull & Bear
Jacket / Cazadora: Topshop
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Asos
Handbag / Bolso: Michael Kors




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario