Blogging tips

domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014

MIDI PANTS AND GRAY SWEATER



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very versatile look! My favorite thing about this outfit is that you could wear it in almost every single situation: you can wear it for an interview, for work, to go to a school with a business-casual uniform-code, to a date... I adore these pants and I fell in love with them when I saw them. Hanging next to them, I found this beautiful sweater and I decided that they would go amazing together. I choose one of my favorite black leather booties and an edgy silver necklace. Also, the blazer gives it a very professional touch and it looks very nice and contrasting with all the monotone gray of the outfit. Oh, and by the way, don't freak out because I DIDN'T cut my hair, it's just inside the sweater. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy versátil! Lo que me encanta de este look es que lo puedes llevar en casi cualquier situación: para una entrevista, para ir a trabajar, para el colegio, a una cita... Adoro estos pantalones I me enamoré de ellos en el momento en que los vi. Colgando a su lado, vi este fabuloso jersey  y inmediatamente decidí que quedarían grial juntos. Escogí uno de mis botines favoritos y este collar atezado con un toque edgy. Además, el blazer le da un toque muy profesional y queda muy bien ya que contrasta con el monótono gris del outfit. Oh, y no os preocupéis, NO me he cortado el pelo, esta solo dentro del jersey.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey: Topshop
Pants / Pantalones: Topshop
Blazer / Americana: Express
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Necklace / Colgante: Urban Outfitters


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario