Blogging tips

martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

LADURÉE INSPIRED LOOK



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a Ladurée inspired look! I absolutely ADORE Ladurée and I go there almost every single week so I thought that I should style a look honoring Ladurée! Ladurée is a famous pâtisserie that originated in Paris and, although all their products are excellent, they are best known for their Macarons. Ladurée is represented by the color pastel green so I based this outfit on pastel colors. I wanted to give it a 60 kind of vibe, so I chose this tulle plead pastel blue skirt. For the top, I chose this white t-shirt to give the look a more sport-ish touch. For the bag I chose this beautiful River Island, bright pastel pink tote, which looks very very cute. I chose this Nike sneakers to cut the lady-like look and give it a more hipster, sport-ish touch. Obviously, I went to Ladurée that day (In fact, we took this pictures across the street from there) and I used the boxes for the pictures.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look inspirado en Ladurée! Yo ADORO Ladurée y voy casi cada semana así que pensé que seria perfecto crear un look en honor a Ladurée! Ladurée es una famosa pâtisserie que se creó en Paris y, aunque todos sus productos son increíbles, es famosa por sus Macarons. Ladurée es representada por el color verde pastel, así que he basado este outfit en tonos pastel . Le quería dar un toque sementero, así que escogí que la pieza principal de el look fuera esta falda plisada de tul en azul pastel. Para el top, elegí esta simple camiseta blanca para darle un toque mas deportivo.. Para el bolso elegí este precioso tote de River Island de color rosa pastel, que queda muy muy mono. Elegí estas zapatillas Nike para romper son el estilo lady y darle un toque deportivo. Ovbiamente fui a Ladurée ese mismo día (de echo, las fotos las hicimos en la acera de enfrente de Ladurée) y usé las cajas de Ladurée para las fotos
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

T-shirt / Camiseta: Asos
Skirt / Falda: Lulu's
Shoes / Zapatos: Nike
Handbag / Bolso: River Island
Necklace / Colgante: Urban Outfitters
Boxes / Cajas: Ladurée
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario