Blogging tips

sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

BAROQUE DRESS AND BLACK FUR COAT



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very chic, simple look! I'm not ready to say goodbye to warm weather so I created this look, incorporating part of summer (the dress) and winter (the coat). I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it and it's so perfect. Also, as the dress has a pattern on it, it's very flattering. The coat was a present that my grandma gave me, saying that every woman must own a very nice, fur coat. I personally love this look because either with the coat opened or closed it looks amazing and always chic. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy chic y muy simple! No estoy lista para decir adiós al calor, así que he creado este look, incorporando parte de el verano (el vestido) y del invierno (el abrigo). Me enamoré de este vestido ya que es perfecto. Además, como el vestido tiene un estampado, te hace parecer más delgada y sienta muy bien. El abrigo fue un regalo de mi abuela, y me dijo que toda mujer necesita un  abrigo de piel bueno. Personalmente me encanta este look porque queda muy bien tanto con el abrogo abierto, como cerrado.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.


Vestido / Dress: Topshop
Coat / Abrigo: BlueMarine
Shoes / Zapatos: Urban Outfitters
Necklace / Collar: Topshop
Earrings / Pendientes: Free People

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario