Blogging tips

domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

PURPLE UMBRELLA



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you an outfit for a rainy day! It's kind of sweater weather in New York City, so I chose this gray sweater/poncho, a pair of black jeans, my to-go black boots and a black handbag. For the accessories, I chose this set of simple rings, which are very very convenient and practical, and this ring with a huge black stone because it's beautiful. The necklace that I'm wearing is my new favorite (Besides the ones that I wear every single day.) I went to Chelsea Market a while ago and I designed this necklace at Brooklyn Charms. For the people who don't know how Brooklyn Charms works, you just chose the charms the chain and they make it for you. Also, I really like that the purple touch of the necklace combines with the umbrella.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look para un día de lluvia! Es tiempo de jerseys en Nueva York, así que he elegido este jersey/poncho gris, un par de tejanos negros, mis botas negras y un bolso negro. He elegido este set de anillos sencillos ya que son muy convenientes y prácticos, y este anillo con una piedra negra, porque es precioso. El colgante que llevo es mi nuevo favorito (Sin contar los que llevo cada día.) Hace un tiempo, fui a Chelsea Market y diseñé este colgante en la tienda Brooklyn Charms. Para todos los que no saben como funciona Brooklyn Charms, esa una tienda donde escoges la cadena para un colgante o pulsera y luego escoges los charms o piezas y ellos hacen tu diseño. Además, me encanta que la parte morada, lila y violeta del colgante combina con el paraguas.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey:
Pants / Pantalones: Zara
Shoes / Zapatos: Small shop in Barcelona / Pequeña tienda en Barcelona
Handbag / Bolso: Asos
Umbrella / Paraguas: Walgreens
Earrings / Pendientes: They were a gift / Fueron un regalo
Set of Simple Rings / Set de Anillos sencillos: Forever 21
Black Ring / Anillo negro: Urban Outfitters
Necklace / Colgante: Brooklyn Charms (Designed by me / Diseñado por mí)




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario