Blogging tips

jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

PLAID DRESS AND BURGUNDY HAT



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a casual, hip look! I'm basically obsessed with hats this fall, so I styled this whole look around it. The plaid dress has very high overtures, basically, if I don't wear anything underneath you could see basically everything, so I put on this burgundy slip dress, which combines with the burgundy of the plaid dress. As, for shoes, I chose these black platform boots because they are my favorite and because they give the outfit a hyper-ish touch. I chose this black fake-leather jacket to give it a more rock-ish touch. The handbag looks a little bit asian or vintage so contributes to the hipster-ness (Is it a real word? I don't think so, but it should be) of the look.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy casual y hip! Estoy muy obsesionada con los sombreros este otoño, así que he preparado todo el look alrededor de el sombrero. Como el vestido de cuadros tiene unas oberturas muy arriba, sino me pongo nada debajo se me vería todo, así que he elegido este viso granate, que además, combina on el color burgundy de el vestido. Para los zapatos he elegido estas botas negras con plataforma, ya que son mis favoritas y le dan un toque hipster al look. He elegido esta chaqueta de cuero falso para darle un toque mas rock al outfit. El bolso tiene motivos asiáticos o vintage así que contribuye a la hipsteridad (es una palabra real? no lo creo! Pero debería serlo) del look.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Urban Outfitters
Slip Dress / Viso: Free People
Jacket / Chaqueta: Stradivarius
Shoes / Zapatos: Urban Outfitters
Handbag / Bolso: Topshop
Hat / Sombrero: American Apparel
Belt / Cinturón: American Eagle Apparels
Earrings / Pendientes: Small shop in Barcelona 
Ring / Anillo: Forever 21






















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario