Blogging tips

sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

BLACK KIMONO AND FLORAL PALAZZO PANTS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very hip, asian inspired look! Sometimes when I want to feel different from the rest but formal-ish at the same time I put this outfit on because basically, anyone will wear the same thing and because it makes you look somehow sophisticated. A long time ago (maybe 2 to 3 years) I bought this kimono at Topshop and I used it a couple of times but I didn't have a permanent look to put the kimono in (so when I create looks in my head that I wear exactly in the same way every time that I wear it I call them my permanent looks.) It wasn't until last summer, when I bought this amazing floral palazzo pants, that I planed this outfit. When I saw the pants hanging at the store, I immediately styled this look (because I already had the top and shoes.) I aded a simple white top, my favorite shoes and my favorite earrings and this Asian-inspired look became one of my favorite permanent looks. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy hip, inspirado en Asia! A veces, cuando quiero sentirme diferente de el resto, pero un poco formal al mismo tiempo, me pongo este outfit, ya que nadie va a llevar lo mismo y de alguna manera es un look muy sofisticado. Hace mucho tiempo (de 2 a 3 años) compré este kimono en Topshop I lo usé un par de veces pero nunca encontré un look permanente para la pieza (normalmente creo looks en mi cabeza y siembro los llevo de la misma forma. Esos son mis looks permanentes.) Este verano, por fin, encontré un look permanente para este kimono, cuando compré estos estupendos pantalones palazzo en un estampado floral. En cuanto vi los pantalones colgando en la tienda, empecé a crear este look (ya tenía el top y los zapatos.) Le añadí un simple top blanco, mis zapatos favoritos y mis pendientes favoritos y este look inspirado en Asia se convirtió en un de mis looks permanentes favoritos.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.
Top / Top: Abercrombie & Fitch
Pants / Pantalones: Abercrombie & Fitch
Kimono / Kimono: Topshop
Shoes / Zapatos: Urban Outfitters
Earrings / Pendientes: Gift / Regalo

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario