Blogging tips

martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

HANGOVER LOOK



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very very casual look or a hangover look! I was thinking on doing something different for today's post and thought about styling a perfect hangover look. First, when you are hangover you are not in the mood to deal with three fundamental things: make-up, hair, and tight clothes, so I based this outfit on that. To avoid having to do your hair, I put it in a bun and (as it may still look like shit) I put a super cute Obey beanie over it. To avoid to do my make-up, I put on this maxi sunglasses, so nobody knows that I look like a panda's and raccoon's child. But I obviously put lipstick on because that way it looks like you have make-up on and that you actually care how you look like. To avoid dealing with uncomfortable or tight clothes, I put on this over-sized top, a simple pair of jeans and my navy Supergas. Finally, I grabbed a sweater and a practical handbag and put on some accessories (earrings and necklace) to keep other people's looks on the accessories and away from my face. I'm wearing my favorite earring of all times because I think they are super cute and I'm wearing a necklace that I made of a bottle full of salt and a parchment that says "Ona."
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy muy casual o un look the resaca! Estaba pensando e hacer algo diferente para el post de hoy y he pensado en hacer un post dedicado a un outfit perfecto para la resaca. Primeramente, cuando estás de resaca hay tres cosas fundamentales que no quieres tener que hacer o llevar: maquillaje, pelo y ropa incomoda, así que he basado este look en eso. Para evitar peinarme o tener que estilizar mi pelo, me hice un moño y (como aún así, puede verse muy mal) me puse este adorable gorrito de Obey. Para evitar maquillarme, me puse estas gafas de sol maxi, así nadie puede ver que perezco la cría de un panda y un mapache. Pero obviamente me puse pinta labios porque así parece que llevo maquillaje y que me importa como voy. Para evitar sentirme incomoda, me he puesto este top extra grande, un simple par de tejanos y mis supera azul marino. Finalmente, cogí un jersey y un bolso muy practico y me he puesto algunos accesorios (pendientes y collar) para desviar la atención de mi cara hacia los accesorios. Llevo mis pendientes favoritos, que creo que son super monos y un collar que he hecho yo misma de una botella con sal y un pergamino que dice: "Ona."
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top / Top: Brandy Melville
Pants / Pantalones: Pull & Bear
Sweater (not on) / Jersey (No puesto encima) : Urban Outfitters
Shoes / Zapatos: Superga
Handbag / Bolso: BDG (Asos)
Beanie / Beanie: Obey
Sunglasses / Gafas de sol: Aldo
Earrings / Pendientes: M&M's store
Necklace / Colgante: DIY by me / Hecho a mano por mi


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario